To get started, your vision of the project is enough for us, which allows to save from 2 weeks on preparation and approval of a TR.
From idea to production
of analog, digital and electronic devices
Industrial electronics, IoT, digital signal processing, FPGA, firmware and application software, Automotive industry equipment, OEM communication units 2G, 3G, 4G, NB-IoT, Wi-Fi, LPWAN
The EDC is trusted by startups, major and government companies
Because we comply with agreements and TRs, provide clear and transparent work stages, guarantee protection of commercial confidentiality, transfer a complete set of documentation and property rights to the customer, we have successful experience in mass production from 10000 pieces, we personally participate in the pilot introduction of products at the customer’s facilities, we provide technical support and service throughout the life of a product
We are open for any idea
and give a discount for development of an interesting project
Within our team has developed 16 new electronic devices.
They have refined 4 mass production launch devices upon other companies.
And organized the production of 17333 production units.
The EDC has been developing electronic devices since 2001, by means of which we help customers throughout Russia and abroad:
- implement innovations in their business and stand out among competitors;
- reduce service expenses by introducing "observable" equipment;
- reduce the cost of components of manufactured products improving their performance characteristics.
SERVICES OF THE EDC
We perform any radio electronics development stages.
Free consultation and idea evaluation
1. We discuss your task and, if necessary, create a TR. We can come to your office for a personal meeting.
2. Within 5 work days, we calculate an estimated term and cost of its implementation, as well as a cost of the future device.
3. We conduct an audit of an existing development.
4. We advise where it is better to launch mass production.
In April of 2018, our consultation helped our client reduce the cost of developing a design-configured solution from 3500000 mln. rubles to 2200000 mln. rubles. The savings amounted to 1300000 ruble.
1. We examine all characteristics and features of each component by technical and economic parameters, delivery terms and supplier warranties.
2. We select the optimal element base and check the functionality of a solution using debug boards.
3. We prepare a sketch of your device, as well as an industrial design of a case and packaging to render marketable.
4. We design, simulate and create a case from scratch or choose a finished one.
5. We create an electronic circuit of your device.
6. We trace printed circuit boards.
7. We prepare a complete design documentation set in accordance with the requirements of GOST and give it to you.
Production and testing of a prototype
1. Within 5-10 work days from the moment of maturity of the design documentation, we create a prototype (test sample).
2. We perform debugging (check the correctness of technical solutions) and test how your device operates in different modes and under load.
3. We quickly complete a device for launching into mass production.
4. We test equipment in specialized laboratories according to the EAC specification (Eurasian Conformity).
Most electronic devices require programming and firmware writing. In this regard:
1. We develop embedded software of any complexity in different programming languages (C/С++, Python, C#) and for any operating systems (Linux, FreeRtos, Micrium).
2. We create application programs for PCs that allow to quickly debug, configure and test your electronic device.
3. We write drivers for manufactured equipment.
1. We organize mass production and maintain it to finished products (we have experience in the large-scale equipment production by batches of 10000 devices).
2. We immediately take into account the equipment features, technology and documentation requirements of a particular plant or factory.
3. We provide designer's supervision over your project and solve all emerging issues.
4. If necessary, we prepare your device for certification.
5. We develop special testing programs and complexes in order to check 100% functionality of each manufactured device and, at the same time, to reduce the time for its verification.
6. We produce a product certificate and instruction manual.
7. We provide you with technical support and service throughout the life of a product.
According to the contract, you receive a working and ready-for-use sample, as well as a complete design documentation set, executed in accordance with GOST, according to which the equipment can be produced at any production plant.
When ordering the first batch from 1000 devices, we return 25% of the development cost *
WHY IS IT BENEFICIAL TO COOPERATE WITH US
We choose only modern components based on their delivery speed and Longevity Product Program. We purchase components with a long delivery term in advance.
Our team has created more than 5000 library items, hundreds of assemblies and modules are already tested by us in practice. We will apply this knowledge and time-tested solutions to your projects.
Thanks to established relationships with leading electronic component suppliers, you buy electronic components at a discount of up to 50%. Our direct contact with an engineer support of manufacturers allows to use all innovations among the first, which saves time and reduces the project cost.
We discuss a project at all stages between engineers, programmers, supply department, testers, installers and production technologists. This improves development quality and product reliability, reduces errors, cost and time before a production device release.
We work within the Times and Materials system. We honestly show all costs and discuss their amount as they arise. Thus, you pay only for resources invested in your project, which ultimately reduces the total development cost.
And above all, our engineers personally participate in the pilot introduction of products at your facilities.
Within only the EDC developed 16 new electronic devices.
The company has refined 4 mass production launch devices upon other contractors.
And organized the production of 17 333 production units.
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES OF THE EDC
HIGH DEVELOPMENT SPEED
A clear labor division allows several specialists to work simultaneously at different development stages, which ultimately improves quality and accelerates the process.
PROJECT REVIEW BY OTHER ENGINEERS
Each development is conducted by an experienced curator engineer. At the same time, we regularly hold meetings, where specialists of other projects evaluate such engineer’s work with a fresh eye, suggest their ideas and comments.
WE DISCUSS KEY STAGES WITH THE CUSTOMER
We coordinate interim results with you, which allows to take into account all technical requirements and wishes.
OWN MODERN EQUIPMENT
We use only modern, authorized and professional equipment for prototyping and debugging test samples, which allows to launch production within a short time.
Use of the licensed software (Altium, Visual Studio, Keil, AutoCAD, etc.) allows to receive first-line technical support and to choose the best solutions when implementing advanced technologies.
TESTING AND DEBUGGING
We develop and conduct many different software code and prototype test plans. As a result, we put into mass production a device with 100% working functionality.
ONLINE MONITORING SERVICE
At your request, we implement the "observable" equipment principles when parameters are transferred to cloud IoT services. We use ready-made modules of different communication types: 2G, 3G, 4G, NB-IoT, Wi-Fi, LPWAN.
This way, we combined the speed of start-ups and the systematic approach of major companies
MORE THAN 60 EMPLOYEES OF DIFFERENT COMPETENCY
— research, circuit engineering and topology;
— programmers and software development department;
— constructional and industrial design;
— production department (purchase and production maintenance);
— installers to increase a prototyping speed;
— finished product testing department.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE IN RELATED FIELDS
— client server computing;
— development of Big Data systems;
— Android\IOS mobile applications;
— PLC software development.
WE IMPROVE EMPLOYEES' SKILLS
We participate in annual conferences: HighLoad++ and KOMPELFEST, in the Altium forum of the Russian electronics developers and manufacturers association and other industry events.
TRANSPARENT CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We perform all development stages in strict compliance with the contract. Thus, you clearly know what, in what time and at what price you receive. At the end of each month, we provide acts of completed works.
WE KEEP COMMERCIAL CONFIDENTIALITY
We sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement). According to the contract, we transfer exclusive rights to a program code to you. When transmitting information electronically, we use encryption keys.
WE GUARANTEE QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH DEADLINES
We eliminate defects at our own expense. If necessary, we allocate additional developers.
The cost and terms of each project are discussed individually. For clarity, we give the following examples.
CLIMATIC INSTALLATION CONTROLLER FOR THE ES2G "LASTOCHKA" TRAIN
The device provides climatic equipment control in more than 100 cars carrying over 4 million passengers of the "Russian Railways" JSC every day. The built-in remote dispatch system allows maintaining these cars by a minimum of engineers and reduces their travel expenses.
Development term: The first version of this controller was developed in 5 months including writing of the firmware with climate control system algorithms.
Project cost: 50% lower than similar foreign equipment.
GPS\GLONASS EQUIPMENT RANGE FOR MOTOR TRANSPORT MONITORING
The development is integrated into the services "Mobilnye sotrudniki" ("Mobile employees") of the MTS JSC. On its basis, innovative services in the field of insurance telematics are implemented, which allowed insurance companies to offer a new product when selling comprehensive insurance policies.
Current status: active support and development of the project.
POWER FACILITY MONITORING CONTROLLER PFMC
The device measures electrical network parameters at bus section inputs and 0.4 kV output lines of 6(10)/0.4 kV transformer substations of the ROSSETI. It provides record of processes in the network, oscillography up to the 50th harmonic in order to determine the electric power quality. The PFMC is integrated into the cloud service, which allows to monitor over processes at transformer substations online.
Development term: 2 months thanks to a large component library and the use of ready-made items from our knowledge base, which reduced the development cost by 50%.
INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT MONITORING DEVICE RANGE
The equipment is integrated into the service "Teleuchet" ("Telemetry") of the MTS PJSC. On its basis, the industrial enterprise digitalization principles are implemented, which increase the equipment efficiency and save energy resources.
Current status: active support and development of the project.
- Main advantages:
- Wide wireless interface range: 2G/3G/4G/Wi-Fi/NB-IoT, LPWAN.
- A large number of wired interfaces for communication with equipment: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, ADC, GPIO.
- All modules are pin-to-pin compatible, interchangeable and of the same form.
The stand-alone device detects unauthorized access to a money container, informs about such detection and determines LBS\GPS coordinates. With its help, the StrongPoint company, within a short time, offered its customers ("Absolut Bank" JSB) an advanced special container control and monitoring service.
Development term: 2.5 months including testing.
Do you still have questions? Write to us
Address: 141407, Russia, Moscow Oblast, Khimki District, Khimki, Khimki-Center, Panfilova St., estate 21, bld. 1.
Tel.: +7 (499) 288-04-07
How to get by public transport: From the "Planernaya" metro station, go to the "Detskaya poliklinika" bus stop, where you will find a free yellow bus with the name "Country Park" departing every 15 minutes.Legal information